Wednesday 13 January 2010

schwing schwing

I may have said this before but just to reitrate, there are three main boyfriend criteria in my book. Do they drink tea? Do they like cats? Can they accurately and extensively quote from Wayne's World?

The annual viewing of Wayne's World took place the other day and as usual it just made me a bit sad that everyone doesn't dress like the scene in the Gasworks where Wayne and Garth see Crucial Taunt for the first time. Since my best friend Kate and I used to watch Wayne's World as kids I have always wanted to be Cassandra. I know that 90s rock look has sort of come back in to fashion but it is a bit disingeuous and I highly doubt that most of the kids wearing it actually like early Chilli Peppers and Aerosmith. Oh well, maybe all the kids at gigs will take the look back up. These outfits really wail.



And one for the Pralines and Dick file. Nooo, this doesn't make me like these two.
A-sphincter says what?

No comments:

Post a Comment