Thursday 15 October 2009

stoic but resentful


Last night I went to see Grumpy Old Women Live II at our hideous local theatre. I don't mind admitting that I hate everything and everyone and therefore this kind of programming appeals to me. Plus Jenny Eclair is one of the best people in the world. I laughed until I cried at points and I'm sure many of the old women around me laughed until a bit of wee came out, god bless my young and taut pelvic floor, hahaha. The stage set was very pleasing too; there was lots of twee and chintz, a SMEG fridge, bunting and huge backdrops resembling Tracey Emin's subversive patch work quilts. I took a pic of it but as you can see I stupidly waited til after the show when there were no lights.



Other things I have been doing: I just booked my theory test. Yikes, although I am hoping I will be able to do this part of the test as it doesn't involve any actual driving.
I have bought 4 pairs of shoes in 2 days. In our house that is when you know you are turning in to your mother as you are probably doing it to fill a sad hole. Orrrr because Faith and Office are having ridic sales at the moment.
Can't say, can't say.

No comments:

Post a Comment