Sunday 18 October 2009

blue brown beige

Not the world's most exciting outfit but perfect for a little Sunday trapse around Sainsburys with Ma.
I know the shoes are a bit silly/generic/passe now but they were in the sale and a bit of a novelty. The trench is Ralph Lauren (outlet, £90) and the flowery denim shirt was 50p from the Sue Ryder Nettlebed Hospice sale.

Think I've finally decided to dye my hair brown again after a year and a half of having it blonde. I'm pretty scared because I can feel frumpy when its brown and people are always giving mixed reviews on what looks best but I think I am just a little bored of the blonde for now.

My quest to watch more 'classic' films continues as I watched Fame the other night. What a load of utter balls that was. Definitely not the shiny, happy people film I had expected. Complete car crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment