Monday 9 May 2011

slags night out

It was my twenty-faux birthday night out on Saturday, GOOD TIMES. Key members of team slag/girls gone wild were sadly missed but I love my ladies that did make it. I wore (because thats all slags really care about, after penises) a charity shopped pink and white leopard print vest, charity shopped belt and a white leather skirt I have hacked off from the East End Thrift store on 'have a beer, try not to spill it on all the mountains of clothes, and shove as much as you can in a bag for a tenner' night. Its probably got a sexier name than that really, but thats the jist. Obvs in an outfit that trashy 80s and white, one had to top up the tan and the tran. I wonder what these clothes got up to before they were mine. I also cheekily asked for my birthday present from Elle and her Little Wing range early so that I could complete my all-white-on-the-night outfit. THANKS BABE. I guess the jurys out on whether it was a bit too much tack, but its nice to try something new. Please note Georgie's Rubix cube bag, I have got to hand it to the girl, she is probably the only person I know who can get away with a novelty bag.


It made my night that Nomie Mac stayed out and came dancing

My lovely Dia de los muertos 'Lucy' earring on the left. I love it so much. On the right, my tailor made Little Wing earring


No comments:

Post a Comment