Sunday 27 January 2013

Mujeres juntas, solo difuntas

Today Elle and I went to the Death exhibition at the Wellcome Collection. OBVIOUSLY I loved all of it, as did the other patrons as it was so busy you could not reall take in all of the exhibits. I had gone with a mind to buy the 'Picture Album' to accompany the exhibition anyway, but I'm glad I did as it's a great way to pour over some of the artifacts in more detail. It's also old fashioned in feel as it is coarse cloth bound (I do get very excited about details like this).  I could have gone utterly wild in the book and gift shop but stayed controlled and only purchased the book of Mexican prints as large postcards - I hope to frame some of these - along with all of my other skull/Mexicana decor, it might be overkill, but we'll see!

As anyone who knows me and cares to notice, I like to dress to theme, and therefore I wore my second necklace from the Tatty Devine sugar skull range, a jointed skeleton. I just can't get enough! We finished up with dinner at Wahaca, claro que si! 



No comments:

Post a Comment