Tuesday 2 July 2013

Tex-mexi dress

Howdy partners!

For my sister's birthday she had a mexican fiesta. There were lethal tequila drinks, incredible edibles and a pinata (my contribution). As I love a theme dress, I finally had an opportunity to wear my cowboy-style denim shirt dress (from an East End thrift store fill-a-bag). I teamed it with the new belt I got for my birthday which was very tex-mex- cowboy buckle but made of a colourful striped material remniscient of a poncho (from Beyond Retro). I finished the outfit off with my tatty devine day of the dead necklace and silver snakeskin high heels (good old M&S), as I felt the dress needed sophisitcated shoes to contend with its voluminosity. The close-up is from a little fun shoot my friend Elle and I did in October, hence the difference in hair colour. 



1 comment:

  1. Shop stylish mexi dresses and look stunning with our latest range of dresses...........

    maxi dress

    Beach Towels

    ReplyDelete