Tuesday 2 July 2013

purple laze

World, meet my hangover dress. I cracked this out after my birthday, and I cracked it out again after my sister's birthday when I was disgustingly hungover (hence the glasses and crappy photography). I do think the glases add to the 60s/90s look though. I'm sure you can guess its from a thrift store fill-a-bag. It's enormous but has ties to pull it in at the back - when I first bought it and washed it it was hanging up drying in the flat and my housemates were very puzzled by this huge, seemingly square tie-dye table cloth type thing! I thought I might cut it off to t-shirt or min-dress length but then you lose some of the fantasic pattern, so I wear it with black high heeled leaher sandals so its more flattering. I vow to get better pictures than these as they don't do it justice. It looks rad with my black leather biker jacket, or my hair up in a bun with dangly earrings. 





No comments:

Post a Comment