Sunday 4 August 2013

hot air






I LOVE THIS DRESS SO MUCH I JUST CAN'T EVEN.... But this is a written blog so I'll try. One of my favourite things about Glasto (my first) was the abundance of fantastic vintage clothing. This dress was from a stall where pretty much all dresses were £10 - a bargain compared to Brick Lane prices. It's soft and light weight and has a men in top hats in hot air balloons print. The only problem is the unforunately placed, protruding darts, that look like massive erect nipples. I love the navy and tan colours in it which mean I have a plethora of exciting 70s style shoe options to wear with it. The one draw back is that it is calf length, and I've got some hefty old calves on me. I bet it dies on my first wash attempt too. Oh well, here it is for now, hopefully forever (I love you....)

No comments:

Post a Comment