Sunday 15 September 2013

no pants polka dance

I suppose I should start by saying I mean pants in the American sense as I was definitely wearing an enormo pair of cycling short style shapewear kecks with this dress. I have also worn it in the daytime with actual cycling shorts (on show) and white Converse style trainers, i.e. a bit '90s. This dress/long top was £18 from Blitz on Hanbury Street. Someone had very roughly taken a considerable amout off the length and re-hemmed it, but I like how this has meant that the skirt bottom really flares out. Also, navy and white polka dots, what a classic combo. I wore this to a Motown/Soul night in Highbury called 'Great Big Kiss', so you can't see but I'd attempted to do a bit of a '60s black and white cat eye. As usual I didn't take any pictures myself so I've stolen them from Elle. On the day I bought this I also bought a fantastic floral dress, which will hopefully be in my next post, if I can work out how to get the pictures off of my phone (luddite).





No comments:

Post a Comment