Sunday 13 July 2014

Benidorm barmaid blouse y una bolsa de tapiz

I bought a floral jumpsuit from a vintage seller at Glasto last year, and was tempted by this blouse but thought better of its frothy frills and walked away. Not for long though, it had laid a little style egg in my mind, which hatched a few hours later and then I HAD TO HAVE THE BLOUSE NOW WHAT IF ITS GONE OUT OF MY WAY MOTHERFUCKERSSS. AKA I got a bit sozzled and dreamt it in to my wardrobe, because clearly its so versatile. Obviously no one else had bought it. I haggled it down to £8 and then sobered up and never wore it. Elle and I still joke about this as the 'i love youuu' blouse because I was so obsessed with having it, I caressed it and whispered to it once it was mine. I know other clothes lovers will know what I'm saying. It's not even flattering, I don't know what's wrong with me. It seemed perfect to wear to the Spanish food festival on the Southbank.

The bag was a 50p treat from a Sue Ryder sale at the Nettlebed Hospice. Because of it's two different sides it was a versatile bag to pack when I did a cat sit stint. On Friday night I wore it 'Madeira' side out, and on Saturday I wore it hibiscus side out. I am irrationally fond of this bag. 




It also coordinates perfectly with my Mexican belt

No comments:

Post a Comment