Monday 4 August 2014

eggcentric dressing

I was supposed to post this one in April. I have no egg-scuse egg-cept that I did not have the technology to permit me at the time, and now all these terrible egg puns are completely out of context.... 

It is a tradition in my friendship group that we go OUT-OUT on Good Friday. I mean, I go hard or go home most fridays, but Good Friday is a diaried-in-advance-given.This year I thought I'd wear an Easter themed outfit, and stopping short of wearing bunny ears (though I have 3 pairs to choose from) I went for a Mini Egg pastel colour scheme. Back to stripes again - this trousers and braces THING was from an East End Thrift Store fill-a-bag. In 2014 I definitely should not be cooing over things because I think they're like, so Carrie Bradshaw but I'm sorry, I did. Needless to say this cost me about £1.50 so it was worth the risk. You can't see the detail but it's pale pink and white stripes with tiny purple dots on. I could have worn it with a white or black crop top but I was like naaaah, definitely turquoise. The clutch bag was also from an EETSFAB. My Sylvanian Families collector's club pin which is a permanent feature on my leather jacket ties in the easter theme nicely. I look fucking horrendous (drunk, sweaty, bad hair day) but this outfit was FUN to wear.  




No comments:

Post a Comment